TODO - update with latest flow
This policy applies to all dOrg members at time of reimbursement request.
Necessary DAO-related expenses may include, but are not limited to:
- SaaS services necessary in the course of completing work for dOrg. Examples include: Github, Pandadoc, Gilded, Google
- Fiat payments to professional services engaged for dOrg including legal advice, tax preparation, consulting, etc. These larger expenses must be approved by dOrg members in a snapshot proposal.
- Gas fees for transactions associated with dOrg Safes (automatically reimbursed by dOrg)
- Any other expenses deemed necessary for dOrg to continue operations. Examples include: Tax payments to the IRS Annual LLC fees
Submitting a Reimbursement Request Members who incur DAO-related expenses are required to submit those expenses for reimbursement as follows:
- Login to Utopia Labs through the custom link https://app.utopialabs.com/request/payment?daoId=618a831e9fd5391eafd6c060
- Verify your walletEnter your name, wallet address and role Once submitted, accounting will verify the account by checking the address against our dOrg address listIf you recently changed your address, reach out to Mackenzie (Mackenzie#0246) on Discord
- Once verified, head to the dOrg Utopia link and fill out payment request details Select YES for “Is this a reimbursement for the purchase you made?” Enter date of purchase Upload applicable receipt(s)
- dOrg Treasury signers and accounting will review and approve payment requests within one week
Utopia Labs payment request demo