We as dOrg members pledge to make participation in our community a positive experience for everyone. We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Assuming good intentions
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Taking ownership of our commitments and communicating changes with multiple weeks notice
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience
- Encouraging transparency and collaboration while preserving privacy where reasonably expected
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- False accusations, accusations without evidence, defamation
- Public or private harassment (repeated unwanted contact)
- Spam (unsolicited off-topic messages)
- Sexually or violently explicit content
- Silencing others (e.g. deleting innocuous comments)
- Retaliatory work stoppage
- Persistently missing meetings without notice
- Ghosting clients or teammates
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
This Member Covenant applies within all dOrg spaces, including our forum, Discord, Snapshot, Github, and all other spaces associated with dOrg. This covenant also applies when an individual is representing dOrg in public spaces, such as using an official email address, social media account, interacting with a client, or acting as a representative at an online or offline event.
Anyone who infringes on this Member Covenant may be subject to removal via governance.